Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
With the purchase or lease of a Porsche vehicle, you’ll enjoy the advantages of the Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance program for the duration of the Porsche Limited Warranty coverage. Experience the freedom and confidence that comes with the additional security of Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance can be reached at 1-800-PORSCHE / (Option 1). This is the only number you need to know in order to receive services and benefits 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States or Canada.
What does Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Cover
- Battery Jump Start — In the event that your Porsche won’t start, an authorized servicer will be sent to “jump start” your vehicle. If it still can’t be started, you will be provided with towing service subject to the Emergency Towing guidelines.
- Flat Tire Service — If you find yourself stranded from damage to your vehicle’s tire, proper towing equipment will be dispatched to your location. Based on the specifications of your vehicle’s tire/wheel, your vehicle may require transport to the nearest authorized Porsche dealership for service. The costs of installing a new tire onto the wheel or the second service call to return a repaired tire to the disabled vehicle are not part of the Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance program.
- Emergency Fuel Delivery — Should you happen to run out of fuel, Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance will supply enough fuel to get you to the nearest gas station. Both the fuel and delivery service are complimentary.
- Lockout Service — As a result of the unique engineering of your Porsche, trying to access the vehicle without the key could cause damage. If you’ve locked your keys inside your vehicle, please contact your authorized Porsche dealership or Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance to make arrangements for you to obtain your spare key or transport your Porsche to the dealership.
- Replacement Keys — If your ignition key is broken, lost, or accidentally locked in your vehicle — replacement keys must be obtained through the nearest authorized Porsche dealership. They could take up to 48 hours to obtain. Costs for parts and/or labor to produce replacement keys are not included as part of the Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance program.
- Extrication / Winch Service — Assistance will be provided to extract your Porsche vehicle from a ditch, snow, sand, or mud. This is assuming the vehicle is in an area immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road that can be serviced with standard servicing equipment.
- Trip Interruption — If your Porsche vehicle has become disabled more than 100 miles (US) / 160 kilometers (Canada) from your residence as a result of a mechanical failure, you could be eligible for reimbursement of trip interruption expenses. You’re covered in situations where your vehicle cannot be started or driven without causing damage and the local authorized Porsche dealership is unable to repair the problem the same day. Trip interruption coverage includes reimbursement for:
- Car rental
- Alternate transportation