2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP
- Standard 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe), optional 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe S), optional 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe Turbo), or available 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery (Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and Porsche Connect, expanded with intelligent services and Apps
- Available Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB) or Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Optional Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
- Available Porsche InnoDrive including adaptive cruise control
- BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
- Sports seats, front (eight-way, electric) with integrated headrests and rear Sports seats for two
About the Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Engineered to perform, the stunning Porsche Cayenne Coupe is an exhilarating interpretation of the fastback SUV concept. There are a total of three potent turbocharged engines along with two innovative electric powertrains, all of which offer the perfect blend of response and agility to suit all types of driving styles. Infused with the character of a sports coupe and the versatile capability of an SUV, the Cayenne Coupe is poised to compete with the segment’s most established performance SUVs. In a surprising contrast to its sleek roofline, the rear seat headroom of the Cayenne Coupe remains virtually identical to the conventional Cayenne SUV. Standard performance features which help showcase the strength of the Cayenne Coupe include an adaptive suspension along with bold 20-inch alloy wheels. For uncompromised multimedia access and connectivity, every Cayenne Coupe comes standard with the most current generation of Porsche Communication Management (PCM).
What the Critics Say
“It drives, in other words, like the Porsche of SUVs. It is more composed and precise and competent over the road than most any premium SUV you’d care to mention.” — Car and Driver
“At first acquaintance the Porsche Cayenne Coupe seems a more coherent, more concise take on the sporty SUV concept than its German rivals. It rides better than the BMW X6 and feels more agile than the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe.” — Motor Trend
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Features
Track-Inspired Performance & Styling
While some may be quick to compare the similarities with the Cayenne SUV, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has a truly unique style to call its own. Key design cues found on the exterior include a steeply raked windshield, a 0.8-inch lower roofline, and a signature active spoiler positioned beneath the lower edge of the rear window. This aerodynamically perfected design helps showcase the sports car character of the Cayenne Coupe along with its outstanding capability.
The Cayenne Coupe is available with your choice of three exhilarating turbocharged engine options. These include a standard 335-horsepower turbocharged V6, a potent 434-horsepower twin-turbo V6, or the range-topping 541-horsepower twin-turbo V8. Every Cayenne Coupe also comes equipped with speed-sensitive power steering, the iconic Sport Chrono package, and Porsche Active Suspension Management. Optional Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) delivers greater resistance to heat along with brake fade for enhanced stopping power. Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid models receive an electrified boost for improved acceleration and greater efficiency.
Precision engineered to complement the intentions of the driver, the upscale cabin of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has all the amenities you need to make the most of every mile – both on and off the racetrack. Measuring 23.2 square feet, the standard panoramic glass roof lets you enjoy uncompromised views of the sky as you rocket down the straightaway. One exclusive option offered inside the Cayenne Coupe are houndstooth cloth seat inserts which add a touch of style to the interior along with enhanced breathability on longer trips. Despite its sleek roofline, its rear seats have been positioned lower in order to make no sacrifices on back-seat headroom compared to the conventional Cayenne SUV. A massive 12.3-inch Porsche Communication Management system is found in the center of the streamlined dashboard. Drivers can choose between either a BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System inside the Cayenne Coupe for a concert-like listening experience.
Porsche Technology & Innovation
One race-inspired package available on the Cayenne Coupe is the Lightweight Sport package. Selecting this option lets you enjoy a signature sports exhaust, commanding 22-inch GT Design wheels, SportDesign carbon diffuser exterior trim, and a contoured carbon roof. Optional LED main headlights with matrix beam including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) include 84 LEDs which can adjust to current traffic conditions by switching or dimming. This groundbreaking innovation helps to prevent blinding to vehicles in front of you while preserving visibility to help you keep your attention on the road ahead. It also includes electronic cornering lights and an intersection light that’s synced with navigation data. To keep your focus on the road, there’s also a revised full-color Head-Up Display which projects critical drive information directly onto the windshield.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ
- 150 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 5.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe
- Starting at $86,400 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 157 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.8 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne S Coupe
- Starting at $88,600 MSRP*
- 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ
- 163 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo Coupe
- Starting at $130,100 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ
- 177 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe
- Starting at $164,400 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 183 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.6 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
*Manufacturers’ Suggested Retail Price. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, delivery, processing and handling fee, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual selling price.