Porsche Lease Return Options
Time goes by quickly while you’re enjoying twisting curves in a Porsche. When the time has come for your lease term to end, why should your Porsche experience come to a close? Porsche Ann Arbor has a variety of possibilities to help continue the unparalleled experience you’ve come to enjoy. We’re here to help the transition from your current lease into a brand new Porsche as straightforward as starting the engine.
Porsche lease-end options at Porsche Ann Arbor
Lease end options
- Replace – Turn in your current model and receive a new Porsche in return.
- Renew – Not ready to give up your current model? We can extend the current lease for up to an entire year or allow you to purchase additional miles.
- Retain – Leasing doesn’t mean you have to give up your right to purchase. Should you choose to exercise it, we’ll provide all the necessary information and help arrange financing.
- Return – We’ll assist with inspections and returns to make sure everything is wrapped up as quickly and conveniently as possible.
Porsche lease return Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have my Porsche inspected before returning it?
- Yes. This inspection provide an itemized list of all excess wear and damage. This information is useful when determining whether or not to complete the necessary repairs before the lease maturity date.
Do I have to return my Porsche to the original dealer?
- No. Your vehicle can be returned to any authorized Porsche dealer.
How much will it cost me if I exceed the mileage limit?
- The excess mileage charge is $0.30 per excess mile on all Porsche models. For more details, see your original lease agreement or contact Porsche Ann Arbor.
What do I need to bring when I return my Porsche?
- Please bring your Porsche keys as well as all original equipment which came with the car and we will handle the rest. Also check to make sure all of your personal belongings have been removed as well.
Can I get a new Porsche and terminate my current lease early?
- Yes. We often have programs available to make this possible. Our Lease End Advisors will be happy to provide you with current program details.
Loyalty Waiver Program
If you are a current Porsche Financial Services family member looking to lease or finance your next Porsche vehicle with Porsche Financial Services, review the benefits of the Loyalty Waiver Program below.
- Porsche Financial Services will waive up to $1,000 of any billed excess wear charges and the disposition fee on your existing Porsche
- Returning customers may also be eligible for the End of Term Lease Loyalty Program.
End of Term Lease Loyalty Program
If you are a current Porsche Financial Services customer who is ready to upgrade, switching out to a new model you’ve had your eyes on has never been easier. See program feature below.
- Porsche Financial Services may waive up to 12 monthly payments1 of your current Porsche Financial Services lease when you lease or finance an eligible Porsche vehicle with Porsche Financial Services.
- Drive off in your new Porsche model, fitted with the latest technology, for a term that fits your budget and lifestyle.
Contact us to schedule lease return services
To request an appointment, complete the short form below and one of our Brand Ambassadors will be in touch with you shortly to confirm a date and time.
1 Loyalty Waiver Program: Porsche Financial Services, Inc. (PFS) will waive up to $1,000 of billed excess wear on existing PFS leases for customers who lease or finance their next Porsche with PFS. Customer must return existing lease vehicle (see existing lease agreement for return details) concurrent with entering into a new PFS lease agreement or PFS finance contract. Upon vehicle return, PFS will waive the disposition fee. Customer is responsible to pay any billed excess wear charge over the $1,000 waiver amount. Customer is responsible for satisfaction of all other terms and conditions of the existing lease agreement (e.g., late charges, past-due or remaining non-waived monthly payments and any other fees or charges owed under the contract). The waiver cannot be redeemed as cash, nor can its value be applied or credited towards the new sale, lease or finance transaction. Limit one $1,000 excess wear waiver per specified customer account. The waiver is non-transferable. This offer is valid in the US only. Void where prohibited. This offer is subject to PFS credit application approval. Not all customers will qualify. PFS reserves the right to change or terminate the waiver at its sole discretion. Please see Porsche Ann Arbor for Details.
2 Porsche Financial Services, Inc. (PFS) End of Term Lease Loyalty Program Offer (EOTLLP) Terms and Conditions: Qualifying customers are eligible for a waiver of up to 3 payments under an existing PFS lease agreement, depending on the number of payments remaining, upon vehicle turn-in when customer executes a new PFS lease or finance contract for an eligible Porsche vehicle. Certain qualifying customers may be eligible for a waiver of up to 12 payments, depending on vehicle model and year of existing lease and vehicle model and year of new lease. The number of monthly payments waived is based on the remaining term of the existing PFS lease agreement. The maximum number of payments waived will depend on the vehicle model and year. The amount of each monthly payment waived is set forth under the customer’s existing PFS lease agreement. Maximum amount of each individual monthly payment waiver is $2,500. If the monthly payment is greater than the maximum amount, the customer will receive the $2,500 waiver (customer is responsible for any difference between the waiver and the monthly payment). Not all vehicles qualify, please contact Porsche of Ann Arbor for vehicle eligibility. Existing PFS lease agreement with an original term of less than 24 months is not eligible for the program. Customer must return existing lease vehicle (see existing lease agreement for return details) concurrent with entering into a new PFS lease agreement or PFS finance contract. Customer is responsible for satisfaction of all other terms and conditions of the existing lease agreement (excess mileage, excess wear, late charges, past due or non-waived payments, and any other fees or charges owed under the contract). The PFS EOTLLP is only applicable to scheduled payments on the existing lease agreement due on or after the new PFS contract date (single pay lease customers are not eligible). Past due payments are ineligible for the EOTLLP offer. Upon vehicle return, PFS will waive the disposition fee. The PFS EOTLLP cannot be redeemed as cash, nor can its value be applied or credited towards the new sale, lease, or finance transaction. Limit one PFS EOTLLP offer per specified customer account. PFS EOTLLP is non-transferable. Contact Porsche of Ann Arbor for details.