Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Guide
Recommended Porsche Service and Maintenance Schedule
Regular maintenance and service is the best way to ensure that your Porsche vehicle continues to perform like the day it was new. At Porsche of Ann Arbor, our state-of-the-art Service Center is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and repair equipment necessary to give your Porsche the attention it deserves. In addition, we have a full staff of factory-trained Porsche technicians who have the knowledge and expertise to handle all of your service needs.
Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan
Since you want to give your new Porsche the best care, we recommend the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan. You’ll have the ability to manage your recommended scheduled maintenance with a convenient prepayment. Enjoy peace of mind from knowing that scheduled maintenance for your Porsche will be completed for the term your choose, without any unexpected expenses.
Services covered under the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Engine air filter replacement
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Brake fluid replacement
- Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
- Steering gear and axle inspection
- Radiator and air inlet inspection
- Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
- Coolant and coolant hose inspection
- Windshield wiper and washer inspection
- Tire condition and pressure inspection
- Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
- Battery condition inspection
Beginning with Model Year 2018 and later, all new Porsche vehicles will include the first scheduled maintenance as part of the purchase of the vehicle. Therefore to supplement the included first scheduled maintenance, Porsche offers Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plans that cover each of these critical items:
Benefits of Porsche Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan
- Flexibility — Even if you’re far away from home, there’s no need to worry. Under the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan, your routine maintenance can be performed at any authorized Porsche dealer across the United States.
- Quality — All repairs and replacements will be completed using Genuine Porsche parts.
- Confidence — When having your Porsche serviced at Porsche of Ann Arbor, you’ll be able to drive with complete confidence from knowing our team of expert factory-trained technicians will give your vehicle the care and attention it needs.
- Value — In many cases, you’ll notice considerable savings over the life of your Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan, compared to paying individually for maintenance services as you go.
- Cost-Certainty — For all routine maintenance covered under the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan, you’ll drive worry-free from not having to worry about how much a service will cost during the term of your plan.